Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of sale pertaining to the business of ROZEN FURNITURE are as follows:
- ROZEN FURNITURE conforms to the Trades Description Act 1968.
- All quotations remain valid for four calendar months.
- Payment of the required deposit confirms the accepted order, this will normally be acknowledged in writing unless otherwise arranged.
- All goods remain the property of ROZEN FURNITURE until paid for in full.
- Outstanding balances are required to be paid, in full, on delivery of satisfactory goods.
- Cheques to be made to ROZEN FURNITURE.
- The above Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory 'Consumer Rights' under The Sale of Goods Act 1979, Supplied Goods and Services Act 1982 and The Sale of Supplied Goods Act 1994.
© All Content Rozen Furniture Ltd - Website by 3deep Media
Sorry - This section of our website isn't avaialble yet